lørdag 25. august 2012

To Hell with the vid right now, I'll post it later on. The thing I wanted to tell you guys is that this blog is about me painting different miniatures and showing you other works and painters I find on my journey. As you know I'm travelling the world and I want to share my painting experiences with you. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do :D

I forgot to go by the Norwegian Games Workshop store before I left and take some pictures of the place, but I'll do it when I get back home. Just to have say it, the GW staff in Oslo is one of the nicest one around. Thumbs up!


My buddy Kjell wearing his battle helmet at GW Oslo.



One other thing.
I do have a blog dedicated solely to the Hawk Lords Chapter I've been triyng to complete. The link is this if you are a little interested in the work I've done the first two years of my painting run.
www.hawklordschapter.blogspot.com


Next up....
Oki, I'll really post the vids. I Promise!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar