søndag 19. august 2012

Huge Bolter

As most of u guys know I went to Amsterdam a couple of weeks back. One of the things I did there was to visit the Games Workshop there. I've heard that it houses some of Europe's best miniature painters, many of whom has won great prizes including the Golden Demon.
I took some pictures and some vids of the place and bought me some Sniper Scouts. I kinda wanted to stay and build them there, but the store isn't that big and they didn't have the workspace either. They had like2-3 workstations and one grumpy lookin' staffer was occupying them.




                                                             Outside GW Amsterdam



Next Up.....
Gonna try to put the vids, but with this connection it's gonna take ages. Took me 20 min just to upload this two pictures :b


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar