torsdag 27. juni 2013

Interview with a wargamer: Tomas Pineda

Tomas Pineda, giving a thumbs up


Still here in Chile and this is the time to interview some cool people that hangs about and lives and plays here, so with no further delay I present you Interview with a Wargamer: Tomas Pineda


To tell a short story, today I was at Guild Dreams in Santiago, Chile and was fortunate enough to meet Tomas Pineda. He is a Dark Angels collector and he is going to show us a couple of his newest pieces. I didn’t actually interviewed Thomas, because I was just dropping by to say hi and to grab a copy of White Dwarf, and Tomas was at the store just to trade some pieces, but I managed to steal some time from him and managed to take some pictures of his newest work: Dark Angels Deathwing Termintors
Well, Like they say, pictures say more than words, so here we go.












Good looking terminators, right? Well, I would have loved to look at Tomas other work and maybe asked him more questions. Maybe some other time. I really liked the bases he made for the terminators. But I do not remember what he made them from. I gotta remember to write down what people tells me, hehe. 
Anyway, I want to thank Tomas for his contribution to this blog of mine. And as little "heads up" the next interview I have is with Francisco, so stay tuned cos’ it’s going to be a blast ;)





Next up…
The swarm grows larger. So I’ll have to send some bugs home.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar