torsdag 31. januar 2013

News from Me


Hello...
As you all know my hard drive got busted a while back. I had all my pict's on that little piece of equipment. I've been in contact with a company that does retrieval. They have a office in Santiago so I went to see them last week. The diagnostic took about 6-7 hours so I left my hard drive with them. The next day they sent me an e-mail with the info on what the problem was and how much it was going to cost to repair it. The cost was 400.000 cl. That is about 4600.-Nok.  Ugh..... Sorry to say it, but I don't have the cash to retrieve those pictures. The good thing is that the diagnostic was free, heh.....

Anyway, Since I had all the data (vids and pict's) I'll have to start over again :,(
My good buddy Kjell sent me a box with Termagants that I used to make a step-by-step vid on the way I paint my gaunts, but it's lost now. So, I had to buy a gang of Hormagaunts to try and remake it. I bought Termagants because there are no Hormagaunts for sale here, blæh >.(
Anyway, I'll post pictures instead of a video, since it's kinda faster and well, I think we have waited long enough now and I have been doing other things that I want to show u guys.

I'll post the new stuff soon so we can carry on :D


Btw:
If someone is in dire need to recover data in Chile, check out these guys. Free diagnostic!
www.nekiori.cl

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar